Skip to content

Experimenting (just a little)

In the past few days I played a little with the website and some other software.

First: I managed to download an RTMP stream (this stream to be precise) using Wireshark to track down all the information needed to rip it off.

It took all the afternoon but in the end it turned out to be much easier than it seemed.

Second: I did a little PHP image rotator for the time when I have more suitable images for a post. You know, I hate to choose.

Third: I’ve installed the latest (and I hope not the last) version of StaxRip and encoded a feature length film, that I’m about to post.

Since Planet DVB seems down, I needed to track down and install manually all the software required. If you’re trying yourself and need help in doing so, leave a comment.

Also added a module to the Automaton to handle the tagging of the MP4 files.

Nei giorni scorsi ho giocato un po’ con il mio sito e con un po’ di software aggiuntivo.

Primo: sono riuscito a scaricare uno stream RTMP (questo stream per la precisione) usando Wireshark per trovare i dati necessari a tirarlo giù.

Ci è voluto tutto il pomeriggio, ma alla fine era più facile di quanto immaginassi.

Secondo: ho realizzato uno script per la rotazione delle immagini per quando ho più immagini buone per un post. Odio scegliere.

Terzo: ho installato la versione più recente (speriamo non l’ultima) di StaxRip ed usata per il lungometraggio che vado a postare.

Siccome Planet DVB è giù, ho dovuto trovare e poi installare a mano tutto il sw necessario. Se qualcuno di voi ci sta provando ed ha bisogno di aiuto, può lasciare un commento.

Ho anche aggiunto un modulo all’Automaton per gestire l’aggiunta di tag ai file MP4.

Post a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.